Against the Grain
We are looking for a driven and passionate individual to join the Against the Grain team as the Marketing Manager. This individual will help lead and execute the company’s tactical marketing plan. The Marketing Manager’s primary focus will be implementing the brand’s strategy. The company’s goal is to drive productivity through effective trial and awareness initiatives. This individual will report into the company’s President.
- Competitive pay driven by prior work experiences. We offer health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k) contribution, PTO, bonus potential, and career advancement opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Become the brand champion for the team at ATG
- Execute marketing plans to support key business objectives
- Identify key opportunities to grow both trial and awareness for the brand
- Ensure brand messaging is consistent across all marketing activations
- Implement shopper marketing programs (Catalina, Quotient, Ibotta, demo programing)
- Support sales team with retailer programs (Walmart, Stop & Shop, Target, etc.)
- Measure all marketing programs to understand return on investment
- Identify consumer and competitive trends and recommend strategies the business should take
- Work with sales team on effective retail execution: promotional strategies, new product launches, pricing opportunities
- Develop and implement systems to review market and customer analysis
- Drive brand productivity by maximizing brand spending
- Set and measure both short and long-term company goals
- Deliver business results, meeting or exceeding annual objectives
- 3-5 years of marketing experience (emerging and startup experience a plus)
- Background in consumer-packaged goods and retail strategies
- Ability to work cross-functionally (sales, operations, finance, and marketing)
- Strong project management skills and performance measurement
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical background in both qualitative and quantitative research
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be willing to travel 20% of the time.
- Strong communication skills
Against the Grain is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.